- Producer: YouMedical
- Size: 0.17 fl oz (5 ml)
- Origin: Netherlands
- Treatment: Easy to apply, fast working, strong treatment for nail fungal infections.
- What is Nailner Repair Brush?
Treats nail fungus - by saturating the keratin layer of the nail and lowering the pH of the infected nail, Nailner products create an unfavorable environment to the disadvantage of the fungus, thereby treating onychomycosis.
Prevents nail fungus - daily application helps to prevent fungal nail infection.
Clinically proven - Nailner is clinically proven: to deliver 95% effectiveness in removing the fungal infection when used for a period of 12 weeks.
- How does it work?
Nailner Repair comes in a brush applicator. The impact is visible within a few weeks. It may take longer before the nail will look completely healthy because the nail must grow out first although this depends on the size of the nail as well as the state of infection. The re growth period can last up to 12 months.
- Apply Nailner Brush twice a day e.g. mornings and evenings, over a period of at least 4 weeks. After 4 weeks the application can be reduced to once a day until the infected part of the nail has grown out.
- Apply the solution on clean, dry nails. Remove nail varnish before application. Apply the brush onto the affected nails making sure the solution covers the entire, affected nail. Place your feet or hands on cloth before applying the product to prevent staining of surfaces.
- Allow the solution to penetrate the nail for at least 1-2 minutes before slipping over any footwear.
- Nailner brush can also be used preventatively by applying the solution once daily to help prevent fungal infection of the nail.
- Recap the brush firmly after use.