- Producer: La Roche-Posay
- Size: 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)
- Origin: France
- Treatment: Soothing repairing balm
- This soothing multi-repairing balm favors the recovery for sensitive skin after irritative dermatitis and epidermic alterations thanks to its formula associating Panthenol 5% with Madecassoside with a highly-cosmetic texture.
- Suitable for the entire family: babies, children and adults.
- Skin irritations in adults, children and babies (chapping, rough patches…).
- Cutaneous heating sensations in adults.
- Can be applied to body, face and lips.
- Optimal tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Lanolin-free. White-mark free.
- A triple-action complete formula:
- Optimal skin recovery [Madecassoside] + [Copper - Zinc – Manganese]
- Soothing of dry, irritated area [5% Panthenol]
- Skin protection [Rich, nourishing texture] + [Antibacterial Agents]
Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin. Can be applied in a generous layer. Can be applied to body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area.
Suitable for the entire family: babies, children and adults.
AQUA / WATER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PANTHENOL, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALUMINUM STARCH CTENYLSUCCINATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, ZINC GLUCONATE, MADECASSOSIDE, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, COPPER GLUCONATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CITRIC ACID, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE