- Producer: La Roche-Posay
- Size: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- Origin: France
- Treatment: Very high face and body protection. Ultra UVA (PPD 34).
- Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Extreme sunshine intensity.
- Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
- Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Moisturising velvety texture
- No white marks
- The skin is protected from sunburns and from skin reactions and cell damage from UV rays.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
AQUA / WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, OCTOCRYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SYNTHETIC WAX, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-8 LAURATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, STEARIC ACID, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHANOLAMINE