- Producer: La Roche-Posay
- Size: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Origin: France
- Treatment: Very high face protection. Dry touch. Tinted.
- Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Extreme sunshine intensity.
- Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
- XL-PROTECT for very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Dry touch texture : double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks.
- Ideal for combination to oily skin.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
AQUA / WATER, HOMOSALATE, SILICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, OCTOCRYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE, PERLITE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, p-ANISIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, PEG-8 LAURATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS EXTRACT / SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SILICA SILYLATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, XANTHAN GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE