- Producer: Bayer
- Size: 1.06 oz (30 g)
- Origin: Germany
- Indications: Disinfects and heals wounds
- Bepanthene Plus Cream is ideal for disinfecting and treating minor sores.
- Bepanthene Plus Cream works with the combination of Chlorhexidine, which disinfects without burning, and Dexpanthenol, which accelerates the healing of wounds and prevents the risk of infection.
- It has a refreshing and calming effect and, because it is colourless, it allows to follow the evolution of cicatrisation.
- Contains no dyes, perfume or preservatives (or parabens).
- Wounds or superficial cuts
- Blisters, scrapes and abrasions
- Stomach ulcers, ulcers and wounds
- Recent scars and if there is a risk of infection
- Apply the cream directly to the affected area. You can do this daily or several times a day until the wound is completely healed.
1g of cream contains: active ingredients:
50 mg dexpanthenol, 5 mg chlorhexidine hydrochloride and excipients: pantothenic acid lactone, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, white petrolatum, liquid paraffin, lanolin, macrogol stearate, purified water.