Ask a Question
- Producer: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
- Size: 1 box of 6 lenses
- Material: 38% water, 62% senofilcon A polymer
- Diameter: 14.0
- Replacement: 1-2 week daily wear
- Acuvue® Oasys™ manufactured by Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., offered in 6 pack box, is a lens made of a new silicone hydrogel material that has special qualities which include a capacity to deliver 98% of available oxygen to the cornea.
- This ensures excellent eye health and, when combined with the wettability properties achieved through the use of the manufacturer’s Hydraclear® technology, the lens becomes extra smooth and therefore very comfortable throughout the all-day wear.
- As an added benefit, the lens material itself blocks more than 96 percent of UVA rays and 99 percent of UVB rays, meeting the highest UV-blocking standards expected of contact lenses on the market.
- Acuvue® Oasys™ is fitted for daily wear use but may also be worn for up to 6 consecutive nights or 7 days of extended wear, depending on the fitting instructions prescribed by your eye doctor. Always follow your eye doctor’s recommended replacement schedule to ensure the continued health of your eyes.
Daily wear - replace every two weeks / Extended wear - up to six nights/seven days - replace every seven days